1) Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your introducer application form and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time and immediately, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
'With Cause' terminations are limited to:
Use of unsolicited email/spam to promote our service.
Making claims as to the potential leads a business may generate by advertising on the site.
Making claims regarding site traffic other than the traffic rankings as displayed by alexa.com, utilising the alexa toolbar as a benchmark for internet traffic rankings, daily reach and page uses.
If you contravene any of these terms you will be notified that this agreement has been terminated.
If you or we terminate this agreement 'without cause' then you will have the opportunity to cash-out. i.e. any and all introducer fees outstanding during the agreements term will be paid. If the agreement is terminated with cause, then the company will not make any further payments to the introducer
1.1) Privacy: To protect your privacy at any time an introducer may opt-out of receiving any promotional messages from the company i.e. newsletters and sales promotions. You can unsubscribe from introducer communications at any time.
1.2) Mediation: Any problems or discrepancies over due introducer fees will be dealt with within 7 days of an email notification to the company.
1.3) Reporting: In order to protect your privacy, we will not store details about the fees that are paid to you. All payments will be made to the introducer nominated by the customer at the time of application, therefore no reporting functions will be available for reviewing purposes.
2) Introducer Payments: Introducers will earn £100 for each "Approved" Business Pages Local Application. In order to receive these payments you must have;
Completed an application form and received confirmation of your acceptance, as an introducer.
Provide us with your bank account details
Confirmation that you are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any national insurance and income tax due on the fees paid to you.
You must be the person nominated by the business applicant, as being the person that has introduced them to the opportunity.
Payments will be sent electronically to the account nominated in your application and we wish to reiterate that you are held responsible for your own tax liabilities in relation to this payment.
2.1) VAT: Introducers must indicate their VAT status on their application form. VAT registered introducers will need to submit an appropriate VAT invoice, as soon as we have confirmed a payment due to you. Please note that we will not transfer funds until we are in receipt of a vat invoice.
3) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a change notice on our website with the exception of:
We cannot change the terms of payments for previously registered introducers, without first giving 14 days notice.
Any changes or modifications made will be in 'good faith', the agreement will not be altered to purposely avoid paying introducers due fees.
Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of future introducer's fees, payment procedures and operating rules.
Notification of all changes will also be broadcast in an email message to all introducers providing you have not opted out of receiving further communications from us.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION, FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL IMPLY BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
4) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total introducer fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
5) Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the England, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assignees. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.